Value alignment and inverse reinforcement learning
Long-term risks from AI
in war: the next weapons of mass destruction?,
World Economic Forum, January 17, 2016.
- Stuart Russell, Tom Dietterich, Eric Horvitz, Bart Selman, Francesca Rossi,
Demis Hassabis, Shane Legg, Mustafa Suleyman, Dileep George, and Scott Phoenix,
Priorities for Robust and Beneficial Artificial Intelligence: An Open
AI Magazine, Vol. 36, No. 4, 2015.
- Stuart Russell, Daniel Dewey, and Max Tegmark,
Priorities for Robust and Beneficial Artificial Intelligence,
AI Magazine, Vol. 36, No. 4, 2015. Also available on arXiv.
- Stuart Russell, Moral
Philosophy Will Become Part of the Tech Industry, Time, September
- Stuart Russell, Take
a stand on AI weapons. Nature, 521(7553), May 28, 2015.
- Stuart Russell, Will they
make us better people?, contribution to the Annual Question, 2015 on edge.org. Also in John Brockman, Ed., What
to Think About Machines That Think, Harper Collins, 2015.
- Stuart Russell, Of
Myths and Moonshine, contribution to the conversation on The Myth of AI on edge.org, November 2014.
- Stephen Hawking, Stuart Russell, Max Tegmark, and Frank Wilczek,
Complacency on Superintelligent Machines.
Huffington Post, April 19, 2014.
- Stuart Russell, Transcendence:
An AI Researcher Enjoys Watching His Own Execution, Huffington Post, April 29, 2014.
- Dylan Hadfield-Menell, Anca Dragan, Pieter Abbeel, and Stuart Russell, Cooperative Inverse Reinforcement Learning.
In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 25,
MIT Press, 2017.
- Aaron Bestick, Ruzena Bajcsy, and Anca D. Dragan, Implicitly
Assisting Humans to Choose Good Grasps in Robot to Human Handovers. In
International Symposium on Experimental Robotics (ISER), 2016
- Dorsa Sadigh, S. Shankar Sastry, Sanjit A. Seshia, and Anca Dragan, Information
Gathering Actions over Human Internal State. In International Conference
on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2016.
- Anca Dragan and Siddhartha Srinivasa, Integrating Human Observer Inferences into
Robot Motion Planning. In Autonomous Robots (AURO), 2014
- Anca Dragan and Siddhartha Srinivasa, Formalizing
Assistive Teleoperation. In Robotics: Science and Systems,
Theories of (bounded) rationality
- Thomas L. Griffiths, Falk Lieder, and Noah D. Goodman, Rational
Use of Cognitive Resources: Levels of Analysis
Between the Computational and the Algorithmic. In Topics in Cognitive
Science 7, 2015
- Richard L Lewis, Andrew Howes, and Satinder Singh. Computational
Rationality: Linking Mechanism and Behavior Through Utility Maximization.
In Topics in Cognitive Science 6, 2013.
- Stuart Russell,
Rationality and Intelligence: A Brief
In Vincent C. Müller (ed.), Fundamental Issues of Artificial Intelligence
(Synthese Library). Berlin: Springer, 2014.
- Jonathan Sorg, Satinder Singh, and Richard Lewis. Internal
Rewards Mitigate Agent Boundedness. In Proceedings of the 27th
International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2010.